Assistant Curator of Conservation Education
Part-time, year round position
January 31, 2018
- Reports to the Assistant Curator of Conservation Education.
- Responsible for the facilitation of organized educational programs for the Conservation Education Department, including school programs, after-school and weekend programs, and outreach programs.
- Must have demonstrated teaching experience and a willingness to learn proper animal handling skills for a variety of animals.
- Must possess a high degree of creativity and flexibility that will enhance current and future projects.
- B.S. or B.A. degree in Zoology, Biology, Education or related field.
- Knowledge in the field of conservation, ecology, and zoology.
- Must have or be willing to obtain Pennsylvania Act 33/34 clearances.
- Must have and maintain a valid PA driver’s license.
- Strong customer service skills are requisite.
- Must be available to work weekends and occasional evenings and overnights.
Apply online below or submit resumé with salary requirements to:
Zoological Society of Pittsburgh
Human Resources Department
One Wild Place
Pittsburgh, PA 15206